Monday, January 28, 2013

Workin' on My Fitness

                                                                  from iheartinspiration
Working out has been a struggle. My foot has been in a lot of pain since the beginning of December. It is just now starting to feel some relief. When I started planning this journey, I thought I would focus on the two things I love: yoga and running. or the idea of yoga and running  The bum foot prevented me from doing a lot of yoga and I didn't feel comfortable running on it. Since I began this journey, my body has been craving exercise. It so badly wants to be active. Especially now that it is cold, I have felt that it is impossible to be active.

Luckily, my boyfriend is on a bit of an exercise kick. He and I have begun P90x. We have owned the DVDs for a few years and have dabbled with the program a little bit. We have been back on for a little over a week and my body is loving it. It is definitely difficult and I can't do it all by any means but I can do A LOT of it. Something is better than nothing.

                                                           This is how I feel right now!
                                                              thanks to iheartinspiration

2 comments:

  1. I've heard such great things about that program but also heard that it is so hard! Good for you on doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, know that I so appreciate your comments. It is so kind for you to take the time out. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete