Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sometimes I forget........

that I'm not a super hot girl. I know that this is a long journey. I know that in my brain but my heart gets often discouraged. When I have a super workout like I had tonight, I feel strong and empowered then I get a glance in the mirror and realize that I have not been doing this long enough to make a physical change. I'm still a big, fat girl. Boo.

Tonight, I do feel great about myself. I told myself that I would wake up and go to a spinning class. Ohh the bed felt good and I couldn't leave it. Then I told myself I would go to an evening spinning class and I was late getting back into town after running errands in a nearby town. SO. I went to the gym and did an hour and a half of cardio and about 15 minutes of strength training. Because it is like midnight, I had the gym to myself. It was LOVELY.

Which brings me to the two types of people that go to the gym. Type A: Regular gym goers, athletic and fitness consious. These people have ALWAYS worked out. Type B: People trying to get into shape.

I currently fit into Type B. Which is fine. I have a problem with the people who have issues working out in a gym. I could care less what I look like or what everyone thinks of me. I CLEARLY fit into Type B. Everyone knows why I'm there! So, people who worry about everyone else, eff em and start your workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment