Monday, June 14, 2010

Unexpected

Today is first day back ON. So while I am back on today and I am being all healthy and such, someone threw me for a serious loop. My first college roommate (in a different state) walked into my place of part-time employment. We had a falling out like 4 years ago and I haven't spoken to her or seen her since. So weird. Also, last time she saw me, I was 75lbs thinner and she was probably 40lbs bigger. So now I'm fat and she's healthy and I'm hating my life a little more. I've never been more dedicated to this journey as I am now. I know that this will be unfortunately a forever journey. This won't be a six month journey and then I'm done, I will have to work on it everyday for the rest of my life. Super.

So, right now, I'm going to go to the gym and I am having faith that everything happens for a reason and people enter and exit your lives for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment