Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Life is a...

So, I'm losing motivation faster than weight! I'm on Day 17 of the journey. Everything in life is happening RIGHT NOW. I have super anxiety in both work life and personal life which is making me want to eat a Otis Spunkmeyer factory. Last Friday I made my roommate drive to a cupcake shop called Gigi's, she bought one and I almost broke into tears trying to decide if I wanted one. Instead I ate a bite of her's. So, I ate out both Friday and Saturday night which skyrocketed my points super high. And to further whine, I haven't worked out in a week and I broke down and had a Gigi's cupcake last night. In tears. We're talkin' this thing is like what I can eat in a day. So, overall...boo, hate life. Wanting to throw in the towel but that isn't going to make anyone thinner or happier.

On to Day 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment