Thursday, April 8, 2010

Emo Eating

Buy me skinny jeans and call me the 5th member of Weezer because I'm fighting the urge to emo eat.

I had a friend call me and pretty much ream me out over something trivial. This is becoming more common and I feel like I am starting to walk on eggshells around this friend. Rule of Life #82, don't surround yourself by people you walk on eggshells around because it is draining and does NOT benefit your life.

So, after I get off the phone with said friend, I pass Bruster's Ice Cream and Gigi's Cupcakes. I'm sitting here thinking about all of the candy I want to eat AFTER I stop at both of these places and eat the menu!

Instead, I started thinking BULL. I'm am NOT letting this ONE friend reverse all of the work I have done. Why would I give someone power over me? What is sad is that we know that we ALL do it! A guy cuts us off on the road and we eat Phish Food over it.

So here's to stickin to it and having less friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment