Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day One, Take THAT!

SUCK-CESS!!!

Yesterday was day one.....you know of the rest of my life and such. I had a successful day in my eyes.

Went to the gym and worked out on the elliptical for 30 minutes WITHOUT STOPPING!! (Hey. It has been a while. Stop judging me.)

I went to my first Weight Watchers meeting. I am allotted 29 points a day and I am now OBSESSED with etools because it is the Facebook of fat people. LOVE IT.

So, here is my dilemma. I won't call it a dilemma. Here is my conundrum. One of my biggest weaknesses is eating out with my boyfriend on Friday and Saturday nights. We like eating out and we like food A LOT. So, about 3 1/2 restaurants in town HAVE nutritional information. I do not like 2 of them. Problem. Here is my solution. (It's good.) If I save like 5 points a day then on Friday I can have a "normal" meal. Now I won't be able to have like the uber BBQ cheeseburger,(I miss you already.) but I can have a sirloin with a sweet potato and salad. NATURALLY, I will do my best to track it but I do not have to feel guilty because I was SAVING. Like if REALLY wanted a Louis Vuitton purse for $1000. I can SAVE $200 per month and then I can HAVE it. Do know, I do not LIKE to cash in my flexible 35 or my activity. It just bothers me. Now if this does not work well on the first week, I will assess and reevaluate.

Next order of business. Or a topic I like to call, WTF!

This morning I woke up quite early. I'm on Spring Break so I think it is sacreligious as well. So I decided to go to the gym as I have a busy day ahead of me. OH. Lucky for me, a spinning class was JUST about to start and I LOVE spinning! So, I head on in and get started. I have taken spinning at this gym with several different instructors and at about the 35-40 minute mark, we hop off the bike and start stretching. So, at 50 minutes, seven other ladies and I were thinking &*%*# IS THIS??

Throughout those last 20 minutes, I was incredibly angry and talking to myself in my head. The conversation went something like this:

Pissed Me: You don't JUST KEEP going. It is supposed to be a 35-45 minute class. You WARN the class.

WW Me: What? You can't handle to keep going??

Pissed Me: I didn't SAY that. I just said, you give some warning! What if I had shit to do?

WW Me: Do you have shit to do?

Pissed Me: No.

WW Me: You can't stand to burn a few more calories??? You need less exercise?

Pissed Me: I'm not talking to you anymore.

So. WW Me won and I biked for FIFTY FIVE minutes today and I officially hate instructor chick because she ALL made me work out HARDER.

Stay tuned for another successful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment