Monday, April 5, 2010

well....not just yet.

I have not quite completed my goal yet. Actually, I started my goal T-1 hour ago BUT if you stick with me, you will see me kickin' off some LB's and be motivated along the way! Or motivate me along the way. Today I joined Weight Watchers online and will attend my first meeting tonight. Now, do not presume I'm a newbie at this. I happen to be a weight loss professional! In fact, I have lost 200 lbs. You know, lose 5, gain 8, lose 3, gain 4. So. I have LOST probably 200 but I have gained 280. Problem? I think so.

This is about the 8th time I have joined Weight Watchers and are you ready for the laundry list of reasons it didn't work?

Here ya go:

1. I couldn't afford the $12 a week membership fee. (got the big girl job now! check!)
2. I couldn't afford healthy food. (see above. check, check!)
3. I wasn't scared that I was going to be a big, fat girl for the rest of my life. (got the fear. check!)
4. I didn't have the time to work-out/plan/care about me. (have the flexibility. check!)

Sooo. No more excuses right??? Well....here we ago. Another Success Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment