Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Heavy Again

Today was pretty good. I did not work out, which was planned but diet was pretty on. I had a lot more cravings and some hunger which I think is fine because I've had some lower calorie days. I also had a late start this morning and literally forgot to eat breakfast which threw me off.

Lunch
Salad
-chicken 50
-tomatoes 50
-blue cheese 130
-hard boiled egg 70

Yogurt 90

Snacks
peaches 80
blueberries 50
strawberries 60
hard boiled egg 70

Snacking-cheese 50

Dinner
filet 220
potato 180
sour cream 50
cheese 80
1230

I've fallen in love with the show, Heavy. It was an A&E show and I'm not sure if it is still on but I've discovered it on Netflix. It is people that are much heavier than me, maybe just 50lbs, and it just shows their every emotion through this journey. I love it because it feels like they are the only ones who understand how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment