Sunday, November 27, 2011

Cause Ima Rock Star

Life has changed about nine times since we last spoke. I've been thinking about you a lot since I started back on my journey. I still love Another Success Story but I think when I'm all down and out, I think no one wants to hear what I have to say. (um. I am aware that currently no one reads it anyways....I'm thinking about my imaginary weight loss followers)

I am ROCKIN' it right now and it feels really good. It just feels different. It isn't easier. Nothing has clicked by any means but I haven't stopped and that makes me feel good. I weighed in this morning at 201.2. My weigh in for Weight Watchers is on Tuesday and I would REALLY like to be at 199.99999999. Because I'm so close, it has definitely pushed me to work a little harder. Yesterday, I burned 903 calories. I worked for every calorie and I felt like a hard a** a lot of those minutes.

I have a goal of doing something active each day. I WILL be in touch. I promise. Talk to you soon.

Love,

Just Another One of Those Success Stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment