Monday, August 22, 2011

Negative Nellie

Today was a pretty good day!

I did not eat breakfast this morning which was not intentional, I was just running late.

For lunch I had a salad:
lettuce 5
tomatoes 40
blue cheese 130
chicken 50

yogurt 90

for a snack I had cherries 50

for dinner, I had
a filet 220
a frozen potato 190
sour cream 40
cheese 80
green onions 0

Lastly, I had an apple melon 50 ?
strawberries 25

For a total of 980 or so.

I also played around with my heartrate monitor that I got for my birthday. I just wanted to see what it would be like to I walked and did a couple of short jogging intervals. It says that I burned 256 calories in just 25 minutes. That seems a little high to me. I hope that it is acurate. I'm depending on that accuracy to plan.

I've noticed today that I'm so negative. I'm not sure how to change that. When my boyfriend and I tried P90x, I remember just saying over and over that I couldn't do it. It's not so much me needing to trash myself as it is, I want to say it before someone else does.

I'm a teacher and I feel like I'm negative all day long. I don't know how to change that. I feel like they don't listen to me and they talk to much. I feel like all I do is yell. I don't know how to change this yet.

My goals for tomorrow are eat right and take an evening spinning class. I'm excited to see how many calories I'll burn!

No comments:

Post a Comment