Monday, September 6, 2010

While I Was Out....

I frankly wasn't doing much. I am still a member of Weight Watchers but I frankly haven't been doing much with the plan. I've hit a point of super shame in my weight where I am SICK of looking like this. I have decided that I WILL blog everyday no matter what because even if I don't have a day to brag about, I still want to be accountable.

I hit a spot in my weight where I don't want to go out, be in public nor attend events that I would be otherwise looking forward to. That is just a depressing way to live life.

Since I talked to you last, I am still unemployed and I am now living in a new apartment. The only reason that the unemployment is notable is because that means I have had over 3 months of nothing interfering with a workout routine/diet plan and I have piddled that time away. That sucks.

So. New plan. Following Weight Watchers online. Dedicated to 5 workouts a week. I would like to lose 15lbs by October 31st which I know is very difficult BUT I think it is attainable if I stay focused. I also have a 25lb goal before January 1st. This IS attainable and I know I CAN do it.

So, I'm back baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment