Monday, September 6, 2010

How Exercise and Kissing Cost Me

So. From the last post, I hope you gathered that I'm making uber effort. I want this. I walked 2.5 miles earlier today and thought it was just too hot to continue so I went home. To make up for it, tonight I decided to walk an old jogging route of mine from 65lbs ago. After my trusty route, I drove a couple of blocks to my boyfriend's work to give him a surprise kiss. We do that. It is sweet. After said kiss and surprise, I got back in the car and it was dead. Nothing.

Spoken of sweet boyfriend pushes the car for me while I steer into a better location for the tow truck guy to come and pick it up. Tow truck guy gets there and says....."hey, lemme see what it sounds like." I turn it over and it starts. Seriously. So. Tow truck guy says that it is either my battery or alternator. The goal is to take my car to O'Reilly's or Autozone or whatever tomorrow.

So. If I didn't want to exercise or kiss. I would be a richer woman. (For probably like a day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment