Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Have you done it?

I did it. I finally did it. Have you done it? I'm not a bandwagon jumper so I usually wait six months and THEN try it just as the trend it dying. It was o.k. I wasn't very good at it because I'm ridiculously uncoordinated. I'm talking about Zumba. I shook my wild thing with 30 other people and I plan to do so again tomorrow night. I feel like the more I do it, the better I will get. So, are you ready for the BEST part about Zumba? I didn't even notice the hour passing. It was fast and furious and then over! My FAVORITE kind of exercise! So my other favorite part of Zumba was this ridiculousness:

What in the free world is that??????? Two older women were wearing these "belly dancer" type skirts over their workout pants. Unless you are a belly dancer or for that matter, in BELLY DANCING classes, you are not welcome to wear the clinky-clanky skirt. Do you understand me? Not acceptable. Overall: If they were giving grades for Zumba, I would get an F. Luckily, I plan to keep trying harder and will maybe earn a B+.

No comments:

Post a Comment