Sunday, November 27, 2011

I Brought It

So. Tonight is a perfect example of how I amaze myself. (hair flip) I sat on the couch for a solid two hours reading about fitness and working out. I still think that's good! It keeps my mind in the right place but also keeps the fat on my fanny. I just have not been up to working out today. I have to go back to work tomorrow after a 5 day break and it is going to be a really hard day. I just wanted to stretch it out as far as possible. So. I sat and pouted. And moaned. And I knew that I would be breaking the very short lived commitment to myself. (I think I told myself like yesterday that I wanted to be active?) I also have learned how much I love working outside and it has rained a solid 36 hours and it's FREEZING. I just wanted to go walk a trail or something and it wasn't an option. This reminded me that I'm about to hit 4 months of crap weather and I can't just not work out.

So...long story short. I did HALF of a P90X video and burned like 300 calories and YAY ME. *peanuts dance*

No comments:

Post a Comment