Sunday, May 22, 2011

Same Ole, Same Ole

So, I was thinking about you bloggy a couple of days ago. I'm ready to try again at this weight loss journey and I was trying to think of a good blog name. I love Another Success Story. I enjoyed blogging for my short period of time. I love to blog but it is hard to log on to say that I've once again failed. I don't want to say those words out loud. Once again, I didn't do it.

I'm confident that I've gained since the last stint at this blog. I'm at about 225 right now, shamefully. I am a little more self aware now....maybe? I now know and have the confidence in myself to know that I have the knowledge and drive to lose weight and be the person I want to be. I just don't have the habit.

I have a lot of things to look forward to in the near future and it breaks my heart to know that I won't be proud of myself in those pictures and memories. The only thing I can do is try. I plan on starting tomorrow. I know that I feel better when I am in control and eating healthy.

I have 23 days until I leave for an exciting Florida vacation. Taking a note from Endurance Isn't Only Physical, I want to commit to 21 days on the same plan. At that time, I can modify my plan for my trip.

I apologize now that the majority of the next several posts will be self-reflective whinning but it's what I need right now. Until I have a reader following and until I'm ready to be exposed, this is my diary for me to process.

So. That was an awesome post. Talk to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment