Monday, May 30, 2011

Do you ever forget...

how incredible you are?

I have. I have forgotten how capable, strong-willed and determined I am. I have mentioned that my part-time job is starting a "Biggest Loser" like competition. I have never felt so determined in my life. I love to win. I AM a winner.

Then today, I got myself into a funk. No good reason funk. I started feeling bad about myself and that my task was impossible. I ate frozen yogurt with a bunch of goodness on top that I didn't need. I don't know why. I did decide that I am someone that gets depressed when I'm inactive. That is actually a good thing to know. If I am lethargic, I get super down in the dumps and eat everything in sight. This reminds me that I thrive when active. I am at my most incredible wheb active. So. Be active.

I've also been on this fad-dy diet because of some coworkers. I don't like it. I think it's weird. It wants me to eat foods to try and manipulate my body. I know that if I eat less and work hard, I will lose weight. I know how to do this. I can do this. I will do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment