Wednesday, July 10, 2013

No Subject

Why do they make you title your blogs? Sometimes I don't have a name for it.

I've been back just a couple of days from Chicago. I'm truly proud of myself for several of the choices I made. I will post several pictures soon. There is still some sorting and uploading to do. When I make that post, I'll tell you all about vacation food!

I stated planning and thinking that I would start juicing when I came back from Chicago and after a training I had yesterday. Today, I woke up and started looking at juicing recipes and blogs immediately and continued to do so for hours. Finally, I just said eff it and I ate some oatmeal with PB2, flax seeds, a little honey and a banana.

It's been a hard day. I feel like a failure that can't stick with anything. Why juicing? Because I know it drops pounds. It's not how I want to live my life though.

On my first lunch day with my new teaching team, one team member made a comment about another saying that she was always super healthy. I want that for myself. I want someone to refer to me as a super healthy eater or the healthiest person they know.

I'm back to counting calories. I ask for prayers and strength that I don't have today.

1 comment:

  1. Prayers sent for you!

    When you don't feel as though you can do it, rely on simplicity. Eat simple foods that day, take a walk, and remind yourself why you want this. Then maybe the next day you will feel as though you are ready to make some more definite decisions.

    ReplyDelete