Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Monday Through Wednesday Dieting

I have a syndrome that I have dubbed, Monday through Wednesday Dieting. I start super strong on Monday and throughout the week, I start tapering. By the time Monday rolls around again, I reverse any progress that I've made. It's time to stop this cycle! Anyone have this experience? Any ideas about how to break it?

It has been a great week so far. Went back to an old favorite after getting some burnout from spinning, I've Zumba-ed the past two days. The best part of Zumba is definitely watching all of the professional Zumba-ers out there. You know who I'm talking about. The people who buy the clinky skirts....the people who pop it like they're getting paid for it. God love 'em. Can't hate 'em. They're working out, staying fit and loving it.

Every Damn Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment